Thursday, August 23, 2012

Waking Up in New York City

Back in NYC. Yes! After long walks exploring cities and good stuff I am back in the concrete jungle where dreams are made of, and where the lights inspire you.


It was about time to take it a little bit easy so we took our time to get ready for the day so we started by walking a few blocks down and buy some food for the days we have left. The best thing of our morning was the Salvadorian breakfast we had. It was so yummy! We were happy!

Later in the afternoon we went to see the Juilliard school, so pretty! Only legit people go there. Afterwards we went to get some yummy fro-yo from "16 handles," sooo god! 52 cents per ounce! I highly recommend it! It also seems like people visit this place quite frequently. Right after that we went in the hunt for some serious shopping : ) and then we went to the Manhattan temple. It was a good experience to enter the temple, that's always a great choice. We felt very happy when we got out from the temple. We can tell the difference.

Then we stopped by a few shops and walked a lot towards times square. We got to talk to some cool people as well and I like that a lot. People from all around the world. My favorite was the Turkish guy, really cool! He provided me with one of his artistic products for free haha! Real funny!

I'm glad we went to the temple! I need that spirit of peace. I want to be better. I need to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment