Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm back in NYC! Oh yeah! The city were dreams are made of and where is nothing you can't do.

We arrived around 10:30 PM. Changed our shoes and got ready to carry our luggage to our friend's place, which was kind of a pain since we both had 50 pounds each of luggage filled with all our necessary items plus a bunch of "just in case" stuff. Well, it was only about getting to our friends' place and we were gonna be set!

We apparently took the longest way. Ooh I was back in NYC! I couldn't believe it! It was about 1:00 AM and tons of people around. I love that! The city is always alive! That's my style!

We started looking all those handsome boys, and when we arrived to our destination we got to talk to a very handsome guy in blue shirt. Success!!!

Diego was waiting for us. It was good to see him! He married one of my best friends. He is a very awesome guy, very smart, adventurous, conqueror, caring and cool. He graduated last spring from BYU and now he works for JP Morgan in downtown New York.

Great! We are here! Tomorrow I'm gonna go explore an get to know the city more!

No comments:

Post a Comment