Thursday, August 30, 2012

East Coast Trip Summary

This is a summary of some of the places we visited. It was an adventure!

"One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things." Henry Miller
This trip really made me think more about what are the things I'm doing in order to accomplish my goals and get where I want to be. Also, what sacrifices I am willing to make and what sacrifices I am already doing.

I know that I don't need to go on a trip to think about these things but really every time I step away from my routine, I find new ways of looking at things and I come to find myself alone in the real world and I feel like, "wait, this is real life. Time never stops. Success starts here." I think that is why major travelers love going far away to explore and discover because they also find themselves. I love traveling, I wanna go everywhere I can, no matter how far or how close. I want to take advantage of every opportunity I have to do so. It's a great sensation! Hopefully my life lasts enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment