Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Eternally Grateful

I'm very grateful for my parents. I feel very happy to talk to them, they are really true friends. They give me courage to face life. They have taken care of me and done a lot of sacrifices to raise me.


Graduation
God loved me so much that He gave me the parents I have, and for that I am eternally grateful. They are not perfect people but they are perfect for me no matter what.            I miss them so much, sometimes I wish I could just leave and eat from my mom's food or talk with my dad about life while it's raining. There are so many things I miss about my family but this is part of life. Someday I was gonna have to leave home for marriage or any other reason. It's part of life.




Just how it happened in heaven... I yearn to go back home. No place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment