Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's Just Business In Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia

We arrived in Washington DC! Wow I was very impressed, it is a really beautiful place. Like in the movies!

Geral came to pick us up. She is so awesome! We met back in 2004 and we've been good friends ever since and it's really nice to get together in DC, who would ever thought we would be there together! Así es la vida!

She told us that we would have to walk a lot to see the museums and the monuments. I thought it would be hard but not as hard as it went. My feet hurt badly. I was dying!

We visited the museums during the day. They are really really amazing, I learned a lot of new things. We also walked towards downtown, it is very clean, super nice, the buildings are really nice. Not as many people as in New York. I really would love to live in DC as well.

At night, Geral's fiance took us to see the monuments. Wow, they are stunning at night! We walked tons but it was worth the pain. We were in Washington DC and stayed in Virginia, I don't understand how's that. We made a stop in Maryland and that made us get to Washington really late. It's all about the fun and the places you get to know!


At the end of the night we got together with Kelvin and his brother, really cool guys. We laugh super hard at all the crazy things we say when we are together. I'm a happy person I guess haha! We had a really yummy shake and got excited to go together to church the next day and spend more time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment