Friday, August 17, 2012

I Felt Like If I Was Back In April

Great! This is vacation! Time to explore! Time for me. I wish I could stop thinking that I have to come back to Utah and study hard. I cannot stop thinking about it and in all the things I have to do to keep a good balance. Oh well..

Anyway, we woke up as early as we could after recovering a little. Hah! I felt like I was back in April. Nothing had changed. It was the same New York I loved.

Here comes the adventure highlights.

We visited central park and had lunch there (hot dogs, yum!) talked to some handsome Europeans, took pictures, walked a lot, saw a lot of things we like on fifth avenue and got a picture with one Abercrombie's model. Oh my...! So cute! We went crazy haha! We saw a couple of interesting people doing nice things on the street and parks. We felt "in."It was really cool to see really nice things all over the place. We were gonna leave at 9:00 PM for Washington DC so we got back early from the city to get our backpacks ready for the next 4 days.






We left the house early to be at least one hour and a half before "just in case." Well, thanks goodness we did. Andrea couldn't find her confirmation number in her email. We called customer service to get the confirmation number and they put us on hold for like 20 mins. At first they told Andrea that they couldn't find her name nor her email and debit card number. Oooohh nooo! That was very stressful to know because we had everything planned and all of a sudden the confirmation email disapears and then they said that they could not find her name so they couldn't resend her confirmation number!


No way, "we are gonna get to Washington no matter what!" We were gonna leave for Philadelphia from Washington DC and all of our journeys depended on that. I couldn't believe that could happen to us! I felt that there was something wrong because we remembered having compared our confirmation emails when we booked the journeys. I decided that I should call too and that I was gonna go as far as I could to not let anything ruin our fun time : ) It turned out that the lady that took Andrea's call needed some extra training because she didn't know how to help us properly and made us freaked out for a while. The lady who picked up my call was able to resend the confirmation number in less than one minute : ) Yes! I knew it! We had to go, I was pretty sure that everything would turn out okay. I could feel it. Strong feelings don't fail!


No comments:

Post a Comment