Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ode To My Joy


I've been thinking a lot about the things I've done that have required a great amount of courage from my part and I thought, "That was really courageous! What did I have in my mind at that time?! How did I do that?" and then I though that if I have had the courage to do those things in my past that have been for my good, that means that I can do whatever I want. I know it is hard and I have to go through things that require a lot of sacrifice from me.

I have learned so many things thanks to those decisions, things I know I would have not learned if I would have not have the courage to do so. I have also had a lot of fun.
"Do not let the fear of the unknown stop you from anything you want to accomplish."- Claudia Recinos.
Today I heard very wise words that I decided to apply in my life. I feel happy that I get to hear wise counsels to make my life better and improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment