Sunday, November 11, 2012

Life Goes On

When I ponder about my life I always recall memories from previous years. There are a lot of people and things that I wish they had remained the same until this day but transitions are part of life. What was part of my life once, it is not anymore.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost. I want to take advantage of the time I have right now to laugh hard, to build strong and long lasting relationships, network, love much, do the things I love and enjoy life in a good way.

My parents will pass away someday, I will miss them more than anyone in my life. I have many good friends that I love and I know they love me but knowing that one or both of my parents are gone will really make me feel lonely. It will be very hard I know and I hope I do not have to go through it by myself. Hopefully I'm married and with children by then.

I have done a lot of things in the last three years that have made me grow and I have also met people that I have come to appreciate a lot. Time is flying and I am about to finish another period in my life. After that, I will move far away to start another part of my life. Then in 2 or 4 years I might be at the other side of the world making my dreams and life happen.

I will keep leaving things, places and people behind. They will never lose their meaning. But life goes on, and so do I.




3 comments:

  1. "I will move far away to start another part of my life." Do you mean? Spain? haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spain would be a great place for me... Definitely!

    ReplyDelete