Thursday, November 8, 2012

25 Facts People Don't Know About Me

  1. I love airports and the smell.
  2. I always shake my foot whenever I'm sitting.
  3. Liking seafood has been a process since I was a little girl. Fish, salmon, tilapia, shrimp, crab, lobster and sushi is what I have eaten so far and I love it.
  4. I had two surgeries at once.
  5. I do not buy anything sugary when I go grocery shopping.
  6. I like to spend time with myself.
  7. I have nephews and nieces that are older than me.
  8. I don't compare myself with others.
  9. I am very romantic.
  10. I talk to myself out loud (not in front of people).
  11. I was a great video game player since I was little until I turned 11.
  12. I am very positive.
  13. I never tell people the things I do not like about myself.
  14. I am a big fan of cheese.
  15. I daydream a lot.
  16. I love meeting and talking to random people on the street, specially when I travel.
  17. I keep myself genuine.
  18. I never leave my house without making my bed.
  19. I drink soda every once in a while, not a big fan. I love Italian sodas though : )
  20. I love trying new food.
  21. I sometimes do not measure danger.
  22. I love cranberry sauce in a turkey sandwich.
  23. Laugh attacks come to me when they shouldn't. 
  24. I have a big collection of Sanrio (Hello Kitty, Badtz Maru, Keroppi) notebook pages.  
  25. I love myself.

1 comment: