Saturday, November 10, 2012

10 Years From Now

I talked to my friend Fer this morning and we were talking about how different our lives are now compared to 5 years ago and that we will never be together again because we both are looking into taking advantage of  every opportunity that comes and experiencing other places around the world before we both have to settle down with someone. We miss each other a lot and we have shared many special moments together that have strengthen our friendship for 8 years now. He is a great guy, he deserves all the good things in this world.

I have taken a different path in my life that has taken me very far away from him. I wish we lived closer, we need each other. Our friendship is very sincere and beautiful.

10 years from now I will probably be married and with 2 children at least haha! If not, I should be working very hard, traveling, making a difference, managing my non-profit organization, experiencing different cultures, and looking for a husband. Just that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment