Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Going To New York City For The 3rd Time


I went to NYC for the very first time at the end of March 2012, it was an incredible adventure and I had a really amazing time. Some of the coolest things in this adventurer life happened to me and they made me very happy. 4 months after I went again with one of my best friends, and I got to see so many other things that I could not visit the first time I went. Now, 4 months after I'm going again but this time is for a different purpose. I'll be there for a leadership conference in the big apple. I'm very excited to visit NYC again, so many things to see and do. I love NYC! I wanna dream like New York.





If I get murdered in the city

Go read the letter in my desk
Don't worry with all my belongings
But pay attention to the list

Make sure my sister knows I loved her

Make sure my mother knows the same
Always remember there is nothing worth sharing
Like the love that let us share our name





No comments:

Post a Comment