Friday, December 16, 2011

Inspired by Natural Emotions

I cannot even describe how powerful was that phrase for me. It said something like "a heart never suffered when it went after its dreams." Sounds easy but we are always afraid of losing something we have for getting something better perhaps. That's the meaning of sacrifice and opportunity cost that economics classes talk about. Forgone something in order to get something else (better). I want to take the risk and adventure myself in the world... If my dreams don't come true, that's okay... I will only make the necessary adjustments and keep living my life and creating other dreams. There are so many things to do.

I feel like I'm understanding this world and this life a little bit more. I just need to fall in love to give all the love I have for that special someone... That's the law "fall in love" and "love much."

I just want this to happen again and I just wish you could tell me you want this to happen again again and again too... I wouldn't mind. I can forget everything and start over again pretending nothing happened in the past. That easy! Whenever you feel ready!

The time left an unforgettable memory, I can stop the world right now and hear you say you want this to happen one more time... Our lives are so different now but the memories in our hearts are the same.

Love for me is...

I have learned that love is not a possession and that love can wait. Love is something special and it doesn't happen only once.
Love is when you only think about where he might be right now, love is when you want to protect him from storms and winds... Love is when you give him a hug and forget about the time... Love is when you realize about your feelings and get nervous :O

Have I told you that I would sail the world only to give you a hug?

Love is when you write his name everywhere you can, love is when you dream about him, love is when you see him and his face stays in your mind... Love is when you realize he is everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment