Thursday, December 15, 2011

About My Blog

I love reading inspirational quotes.

I don't know how can I talk about this, I don't pretend to address my thoughts to anybody... These are just random thoughts that I just want to share. I love creativity and design. I just want to see this 10 years later... I hope my children find it.

I love the stories in my life, I add some claudistic magic to the precious moments haha just because I like them and because I treasure the moments in my life don't matter how insignificant they might seem... They make me so happy.

I have come to understand that it is about me feeling happy with myself and with the people around me. The happiness is in my hands and it depends a lot on the way I manage it. Yes, people in my life make me happy like when I see a friend that comes to visit me after having moved so far away... Or when someone prepares me a surprise or when my sister gets me something I have been wanting so bad (material things? Who cares? But they give you satisfaction, agh) and many other things. Yeah I feel extremely happy when something good happens... But how do I keep it? Yes that's the question... It's your choice! I have decided to be happy and make myself happy regardless of the things that make me worried or sad. No, I don't want to give any space to sadness in my life.

I try hard to forget the bad/sad moments that happen to me and I replace them by doing the things I love. Yes, practice more the things you love... You have no idea! The way you see life will change a lot! I can promise you that!

You will discover yourself and realize that you are awesome even if people don't even know about the things you can do or who you really are. You don't need anyone to tell you how great you are, if you know that about yourself... That's enough! You feel good with yourself and don't need to compare yourself with the rest. You probably would like to have other talents, other circumstances, other problems, etc but what is there for you is what makes you unique, deal with it. Appreciate it, don't think too much about it and stop making your life complicated. Life is short, live it up!

Don't look at behind thee... Keep moving forward, don't even try to go back to make changes, the past is past and you've learn from it. I see every day as a new life. I can be different today... I probably didn't do as great as I wanted today but I will tomorrow. I promise it!

No comments:

Post a Comment