Saturday, December 3, 2011

How?

How a song can get so stuck in my head?  
It’s because I can identify myself in some verses or because I wish things in the adventures of my life were like the ones described in a song.


Maná: It’s a Pop/Rock Mexican band. It’s the best band in the whole Latin America, they appeared a long time ago and their 90’s old songs keep blasting all over the world. Their newest songs keep getting better and better! Everyone loves them! I have known people that love this band not even knowing Spanish. They are so legit! I can say that they are and will be like The Beatles, which means that all their songs are liked by everyone. My favorite songs in Spanish come from this band. I love the things they talk about and the way they think about romantic love.

Lately I’ve been wanting to sing out loud the following verses.

Quedé ahogado entre tu miel… Quedé tan solo que he perdido la razón…
¿¿¿COMO DIABLOS TE ME METISTE!!!!????? ME ESTA ESTALLANDO EL CORAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
¿COMO DIABLOS TE ME PERDISTE? AY AY AY AAAAY!
Estoy perdido en las venas de esta ciudad extrañandote…
¿¿¿COMO DIABLOS TE ME METISTE!!!!????? ME ESTA ESTALLANDO EL CORAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
¿COMO DIABLOS TE ME PERDISTE? AY AY AY AAAAY!
SI QUIERO VIVIR TENDRE QUE OLVIDAR Y VOY A BORRAR TU AMOR.

They talk about how lonely you feel after not having with you someone you were very used to have by your side very often and that you still cannot get this someone out of your heart/head. This is natural; everyone has to experience things like this over and over again. They go completely away sooner or later. You just keep a sweet memory after all. 

I love the intro with the drums  ♥!

2 comments:

  1. Jajajaj, me imagino por qué mencionás la canción... Bendiciones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaajajaja me imagino por qué pusiste esta canción....

    ReplyDelete