Friday, March 22, 2013

Exciting Things Happening


I had not even thought thoroughly about the things that are coming to my life this summer. I am thrilled!!!

Life is now and life is great, despite all the challenges that come with it.

April
  • I'm playing the New World Symphony, Slavonic dances (Dvorak) and Symphony No. 4 (Tchaikovsky) with the BYU university orchestra. I love the arts with all my heart!
  • My good friend Manu, my sister, and my niece are coming from California. They will also help me move to the Bay Area baby :)
May
  • Trip to El Salvador
June
  • Surprise trip for my birthday
  • Internship starts. Yay yaaaay!
  • Putting mission papers in
July and August
  • Working hard
  • Partying hard
September, October or November
  • Leaving to serve a mission
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment