Sunday, September 23, 2012

Leaving Before Being Left

The letter I wrote, I found it today after a long time... I have let go now.

Yyyy,

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a letter for me but I would've preferred not receiving anything like that from you because it wasn't what I would've expected to read after the last time we talked. I have been thinking a lot about you too. I really miss you. Some days I felt like just going to your house and tell you how much I miss you but that was not going to fix anything so I decided not to...

I think you should know that the first days without you have been hard. The mornings have been the hardest because I still feel that emptiness inside me. I'm okay during the day since work and other things keep me distracted and busy but it is also hard when I go to bed because I think about you and I miss you. It really is being hard I must say because I was so used to have you by my side. I am very sure I'll get over it sooner than later, do not worry about me. I feel good and I think I'm happy, I just miss talking to you and knowing that I also lost a friend makes me feel sad. I understand this is natural and it will go away.

Just like you, I also enjoyed all the moments we spent together. The day we went to the canyon at midnight was also my favorite. I remember the day we said that we didn't care about anything else when we were together because we felt so happy with each other, it made me feel super happy to know you felt the same way I did.

I wish you all the best, I will be very happy to hear about you succeeding in life. 

Claudia

“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.” - Marilyn Monroe

Letting go is also a process!

No comments:

Post a Comment