Monday, September 10, 2012

I Can Do It! Right?

I have to study a lot and put a lot of effort into my classes, work and errands. I like doing what I have to do thinking that I'm doing the best I can but that I can for sure give more than that. All I have in mind most of the time is that "I have to be my best and that I have to give my best." It's hard and it's frustrating when things don't work out the way I want to, but from one thing I am very sure, there has not been an extra effort that I have done that has not been extra rewarded.

Don't let your dreams be only dreams.

This is what I'm talking about:

"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination." - Ralph Martson

No comments:

Post a Comment