Thursday, June 18, 2015

5 Important Things I Could Learn From Serving a Mission

As the pages of the calendar keep turning away... I cannot stop treasuring the things I could learn from serving a mission. I am so glad I decided to go. Some people may not need to go on a mission to learn what I learned but a mission truly teaches/reminds you great things.

  1. I learned to love God. I didn't know before how to show Heavenly Father my love besides keeping the commandments. I learned to love God by forgetting myself.
  2. I learned to love those who hurt me. It's easy to love people who do good to you but it requires a lot of humility to love those who hurt you.
  3. My commitment is with the Lord, not with world.
  4. I must trust Him and I should not doubt.
  5. I learned to be more like Christ. I wanna love, serve and care like he did. When I acted like Him, I felt so close to Him. I felt that I got to know Him better.

No comments:

Post a Comment